Sunday, May 19, 2013

IRS Targeting Not New Says Minister

by Rev. Austin Miles

The IRS bullying tactics currently in the news is not a new thing. This individual, targeted by the U.S. version of the KGB, learned that the IRS is totally directed by the government to harass those with political ideology other than their own, which is Marxist. The government uses the IRS as a chain-saw to silence those with whom they disagree, especially ministers who believe in God.

In early 2000, an application for a 501c3 tax exemption for a valid ministry resulted in an avalanche of form after form requiring excessive information. This continued for several months after the demanded $400.00 had been sent to them to process the application.

After more lengthening delays, it became evident that they would never grant me the exemption even though this ministry has proved to benefit society with a 100% success rate in suicide prevention, crisis counseling, chaplain work in all areas, the training of chaplains and homeless ministry. They had no intention to grant the exemption. They kept my $400.00, which, for a devoted minister, is a sacrifice.

At the very same time, a perverted organization called, North American Man Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) whose goal it is [to] make it legal, for older men to have sex with little boys (which they refer to as inter-generational sex) applied for tax exempt status and that was immediately granted without delay.

The government then zeroed in on its quest to close down this ministry. California Governor Gray Davis, a Democrat, launched a full frontal assault. My driver's license renewal notice came in the mail at the usual time. I sent back the signature, again as usual, and BAM! The DMV wrote back that I had to provide identification to renew my license, which was strange, since I had been living and driving in the State of California for 16 years with no violations.

Identification was sent and it was rejected even though it had been accepted before. I sent them a copy of my passport and even that was not accepted. The demand for massive identification was such that nobody could have provided what they insisted on having.

It is to be noted that the DMV under direction of Gov. Davis took a very defensive stance against me, were rude and downright insulting when I called them and in letters they wrote to me. Some of the things they said to me were downright stupid, which I suppose is not uncommon in a government office.

They then asked for a birth certificate which I sent but was rejected since they would not accept a copy of a birth certificate. It had to be the original one. Since I was born in Houston, I contacted the Texas Bureau of Vital Statistics. Gov. Davis had already contacted them with instructions not to cooperate with me.

That bureau stated that I had to provide identification to prove who I was in order to be issued the certificate. I had sent them copies of the original birth certificate but that was not acceptable. It didn't prove a thing, they said. I then sent them copies of my passports over the years and those were refused. They had made it impossible for me. The government was firing its best shots to force me out of public life.

Without a valid photo ID, one cannot enter any government building, including the V.A. There would be no way for me to get a driver's license, open a bank account,buy a car or rent a house.. This move was to make me virtually unable to function, and that was exactly their goal.

Sitting down to think, the answer came. After the 9/11 attacks,  the government had proposed the Patriot Act which would give wide discretion in spying on people, tapping phone lines, interfering in one's work, and constant surveillance.

Gov. Davis had passionately objected to that bill, because, he said in a press conference, the 'conservatives' would misuse that against democrat officials to harass them and hinder their efforts to govern.' ***

There it was! The answer!  I contacted the ACLU saying that a misuse of the Patriot Act was denying me my civil rights, as feared by Gov. Davis. They thought it was a republican misusing the act against a democrat. After they realized it was one of their Marxists misusing the bill.against a minister it was too late. They found themselves in a corner. By that time I had started writing and gaining a large readership.

Letters were written to Gov. Davis, the California DMV and the Texas Bureau of Vital Statistics stating that this was the ideal case for the ACLU—a misuse of the Patriot Act against citizens.  It was an offer that none of them could refuse.

The DMV quickly sent me my driver's license without further delay, indeed they were so shaken up that they sent me a second one. My birth certificate arrived and later, as other misconduct surfaced, Gov Davis was rightfully removed from office. The Tyrant was replaced by The Terminator. The letters to them stating my case did the trick without any legal action. They had thrown themselves over a barrel heading to the falls.

The IRS official in charge of the non-profit targeting, Sarah Hall Ingram, is also the appointed IRS official to handle the Obamacare deception that will heavily tax those who do not purchase the Obama package.  This is a foretaste of life in a totally Communist controlled country.

It is individuals as well as organizations who are targeted by the IRS. More individuals will come to the surface after this is published.

Today, I would not accept a 501c3 for this ministry since that gives the government the power to dictate what a minister can preach from the pulpit. No way is that going to happen. This ministry is doing just fine without government help-thank you very much.

**** Democrat Gov. Gray Davis accused the Republicans of plotting to use the Patriot Act to harass and hinder liberals. Yet he employed that exact method to try and hurt HIS enemies, the conservatives, in this case a minister.  People do judge others according to their own standard of conduct..