"Barack Obama is the most biblically-hostile President of all time!"
So says Noted Presidential Historian David Barton.
Seven Obama attacks on Religious Freedom:
1. Obama orders the U.S. Department of Justice to STOP defending the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) because the U.S. Department of Justice argues that it may not be Constitutional.
2. Obama's Defense Department permits same-sex marriages on military installations in violation of Federal Law.
3. Obama advocates on behalf of same-sex marriages, arguing that it should be legal, and that same-sex couples should be allowed to marry.
4. Obama mandates a policy that will force religious schools and hospitals, and religious organizations of all types, to pay for contraceptives ("morning -after-pills") and sterilizations.
5. Obama is now trying to control the hiring practices in private Christian schools to the extend of mandating that Christian schools must hire qualified teachers who may be atheist or, at best, not faith-based.
6. Obama Defense Department ordered Catholic military chaplains not to read a letter to service members from a Catholic Archbishop.
7. Obama sides with Islamists in the United Nations to create blashphemy laws, the same type of laws used to jail and execute Christians in Pakistan.
8. Obama's Education Department is now forcing Christian and Jewish children to read from the Qur'an (Koran), role play the Islamic lifestyle, dress like Muslims, and recite Islamic prayers in violation of the Supreme Court's separation of Church and State doctrine under the pretext of teaching Middle East Customs, history or social studies.
(NOTE:) Obama grew up in Muslim Indonesia whose biological father was a Muslim and corrupt political public official in Kenya, North Africa.
For further information on Obama and Religious Liberty, go to www.Saving Religious Freedom.org
Or, contact Religious Freedom Coalition. PO Box 77511, Washington, DC. 20013.
(Gordon Bishop is a 'Who's Who in the World' national award-winning author, journalist, syndicated columnist and New Jersey's First "Journalist-of-the-Year"--1986/New Jersey Press Association, founded in 1854.)