Tuesday, October 11, 2011

ONE OF MY AMERICAN HEROES IS DR. CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER

Gordon Bishop On The Issues
 
    As a journalist since 1959, I have been inspired by only a few writers: from Rush Linbaugh to novelist J.D. Salinger (Catcher in the Rye).
   
 It was Salinger who turned me into a writer, where I then became a reporter-columnist for several daily newspapers in the New Jersey region, where I live along the Jersey Shore
    
My first newspaper was The North Jersey Herald New. I then became an investigative reporter and columnist in 1969 at The Star-Ledger, New Jersey's largest daily newspaper. I retired from the Ledger in 1996, after winning 15 national and State journalism awards, including New Jersey's FIRST "Journalist-of-the-Year" in 1986 (New Jersey Press Association).
   
 I set a record when the Scripps-Howard Newspapers crowned my their national award winning journalist for 5 conservative years (early 1970s).
  
  Over those years I was able to write and publish 14 books.
  
  I became a nationally syndicated columnist on the Internet in 1995.
   
 For 8 years, I hosted my own TV show on Cable Television Network (CTN), again in the Garden State.
   
 After all that experience and recognition, I learned to follow only the best and brightest writers in America.
  
  I then caught up to Dr. Charles Krauthammer. What a wonderful surprise that was. He is now my role model in our electronic and communications world.
   
 Krauthammer is to the communications world what Thomas Edison was to the World of Inventors. (Coincidentally, Tom Edison's son, Ted, was my favorite fan when I was writing in The Star-Ledger. The Edisons did their work in West Orange, NJ, just out of Newark.)
    
Krauthhammer is frequently on the Fox News Channel. He is an M.D., Lawyer, author and syndicated columnist. He also received a Pulitzer Prize for his writings.
    
Those who read my weekly columns on the Internet know that I am not a fan of Barack Hussein Obama. He is America's worst "president" and got there because of 13 states that supported him with some crooked money from his homebase in Chicago, the most crooked city in America.
    
Krauthammer warns America's voters that Obama has a "ruthless quest for power." He did not come to our nation's Capitol to make something out of himself, but rather to change everything, including dismantling capitalism (and our U.S. Constitution).
    
Obama has a heavy hand, and wants to level the playing field with income distribution (Communist Marxist redistribution of income) -- and, of course, punishment to the achievers of society, Krauthammer predicts,
   
 Obama would like to model the United States to Great Britain, or Canada.
   
 His three main goals are to control ENERGY, PUBLIC EDUCATION AND NATIONAL HEALTHCARE by the Federal Government.
    
He is a big government manboy -- NOT a private sector supporter.
    
Obama doesn't really see himself as President of the United States, but more as a ruler over the world. He sees himself above it all, trying to orchestrate & coordinate various countries and their agendas.
   
 My own assessment of this radical Muslim madman is that he is just another power-grab DICDATOR!
   
The current level of spending is irresponsible and outrageous. We are spending trillions and trillions of dollars that we don't have. He has brought this country in just three years to the brink of bankruptcy.
  
  In 2012, if the unemployment rate is over 10 percent, Republicans will be swept back into power.
  
 Personally, I would like to see Dr. Charles Krauthammer in the White House Oval Office, bringing back America to where President Ronald Reagan was brilliantly saving America.
   
 There will be only one Ronald Reagan and only one Charles Krauthammer.
  
  Thank God they were born to be national and world leaders!
    
And as I always say when completing my columns, "God Bless America."
 
(Gordon Bishop is a 'Who's Who in the World' national award-winning author, historian and syndicated columnist. He was presented with the Radio Club of America (RCA) "Broadcast Award" last year.)